Saturday, June 26, 2010

1 week till departure

Counting down... just 1 week till I leave the fair shores of New Zealand for the adventures of Malaysia.

Sunscreen purchased, summer clothes out of the wardrobe (and my friends'), lots of gifts ready for my hosts and rearing to go. Tickets arrived today and looking forward to hearing where I will be going.
Better start packing.

Very exciting!

Will write from Malaysia where I can :)
Fiona Crawford

4 comments:

  1. eekkkkk! You will have an amazing time!!! I'm really happy that you are doing this! You will absolutely love it and the people over in Malaysia will love meeting you too!
    Make sure you eat lots of food and learn how to make it from the families so you can cook it for us :) he he

    can't wait to hear bout your adventures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Fe! I will watch for your posts. Have a super time xxx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Fe! We're (the chapter) sooo proud of you.. safe travels over! : )
    Sarah Mac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Malaysia ... not too much fun though!!

    ReplyDelete